Saturday, December 08, 2007

Nose Fix for Ashley Tisdale

Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale, who starred in both HSM movies and as Maddie Fitzpatrick from the Suite Life, had a procedure done to fix a deviated septum last month. In People Magazine she said she couldn't breath out of one side of her nose and that it was getting progressively worse. Her doctor told her it was deviated by 80%.

Her doctor fixed both the deviation and two tiny fractures on the right nostril. In her interview she said "I didn’t do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose."

Like actresses Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston before, Tisdale, now 22 years old, has joined them to correct a nose problem that was affecting their health as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am your number 1 fan

Anonymous said...

you are not very nice i like you better in the suite life of zac anda cody

Anonymous said...

omg ur so preety and gourgeous i wish i were u

Anonymous said...

you look so pretty in this pic are there any other pics of you i hope so because if there are im shure they/ll look way cute.

Anonymous said...

she's damn cute!

Scarlet said...

I love all of your clothes I wish I were you!

 

High School Musical 2