Sunday, September 02, 2007

New High School Musical 3 Site Launched

High School Musical 3HSM2 has barely been released - and I loved it! Anyway, I had to get ready for next year as well with the upcoming High School Musical 3 (if it happens). I just grabbed the same format as this site and just got it almost finished. I really didn't want to release it too early but if you are just as excited as I am about the theatrical release then hopefully you'll follow my new site as well.

Here it is!!! Enjoy - and I really hope you like it!

HiGH SCHOOL MUSiCAL 3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg wow this is awesome i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!! and zac and vanessa make a cute couple hope u stay together or are together yall look lik yall are ment to be!!! awwwww............lol

Anonymous said...

love you zac efron my birth day is on september 21 i was born 1995 my wish is to hang out with high school musical i live in regina on dawson cresent in saskatchewon

Unknown said...

I love HSM! This is so cool to have blogs like this! I can't wait till HSM 3! I love the clothes in HSM! Check out my very new-i'm-just-an-amatuer-blogger-don't-expect-too-much blog on how to put together a SHARPAY look.
wwwjulsthefashionista.blogspot.com

 

High School Musical 2